Pinoy Beef Mami by Eco Feria
Watch the video here
1 kilo beef brisket
1 piece chicken cube
5 cups Water
2 tbsp Cooking oil
2 bulbs Garlic
1 large Onion
1/2 cup Spring onions
480 grams Egg noodles
1 medium sized Chinese cabbage (pechay Baguio)
- Crush the garlic. (Divide into 2 parts)
- Chop the onion.
- Put the oil in a cooking pot and apply heat.
- Saute one part garlic . Add the onion.
- Put in the beef brisket and cook both sides until brown.
- Add the chicken cube.
- Pour in the water and bring to a boil.
- Boil the beef until it becomes tender (about 3 hours on low heat).
- Add salt and pepper to the boiling water to taste.
- Boil 2 eggs until hard boiled.
- In a large pot , boil water. Add egg noodles to the boiling water and cook for about 3 mins.
- On a non stick pan, put the 2 tbsp cooking oil. Add the remaining garlic and cook until it’s golden brown.
- Slice spring onions thinly.
- Slice chinese cabbage into 1/2 centimeters thick.
- On a bowl add cooked egg noodles and the chinese cabbage.
- Add the beef brisket to the bowl and the soup.
- Sprinkle the spring onions and browned garlic on top.
- Finally, sit down and enjoy our delicious Beef Mami.