I learned this recipe from Sylvia Reynoso Gala Culinary Arts school. You can use this for steamed chicken, roasted chicken or stuffed chicken.
I’ll post the Stuffed Chicken on my next entry.
- Make sure the chicken you’re using has yellow skin.
- Remove the top ass and the fat.
- Chop off the neck and the skin.
- Cut the joints on the shoulders.
- Pull down the breasts and take it off .
- Pull down the skin until it reaches the chickens ass.
- Lift the drumsticks and cut at the joint.
- Debone the drumstick but leave the tip of the bones.
- Lay down the chicken on a chopping board and remove everything around the ass.
- Use the flesh for patching.
That’s it for today guys! Have a wonderful Christmas! This is the Junior Chef signing out.